- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Category Archives: World
The Nobel Prize-winning Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has issued a dire warning to the world after a meeting of climatologists in Kampala, Uganda. Get ready for extreme weather as a result of global warming. Heat waves, floods, droughts, and … Continue reading
There’s a lot of discontent brewing around the world and many are still trying to figure out if the Occupy Wall St. movement is something they can stand behind. Some are afraid to join the protests in fear of aligning … Continue reading
Events at Fukushima continue to be tenuous. Workers are desperately trying to inject decontaminated water into the reactors in an attempt to cool the reactor cores. But the process was suspended today after only 90 minutes, due to pipe leakage. … Continue reading
Humans have been using ordinary sand since ancient times as a way to remove contaminants from water. But now researchers from Rice University in Texas have developed a more efficient and effective “super sand” through a simple process that coats … Continue reading