- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Category Archives: water conservation
To many of us, the idea of toxic chemicals released by fracking into our water supplies seems remote. We assume only folks living next door to hydraulic fracturing operations in Texas, Ohio or Pennsylvania could possibly be affected. Hydraulic fracturing … Continue reading
Manure doesn’t immediately come to mind when envisioning deadly overflows. Two liquid manure mishaps, however, were among the top-10 manmade poisonous spills of all time, according to “Wave Goodbye: 10 of the World’s Worst Toxic Floods.” The rivers of cow … Continue reading
Drought conditions in the news coming out of California and other western states started trickling into the rotating news stories a few months ago are a bit startling when considering that California farms generate $45 billion annually, supplying consumers both … Continue reading