- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Tag Archives: water pollution
Manure doesn’t immediately come to mind when envisioning deadly overflows. Two liquid manure mishaps, however, were among the top-10 manmade poisonous spills of all time, according to “Wave Goodbye: 10 of the World’s Worst Toxic Floods.” The rivers of cow … Continue reading