- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Tag Archives: platics softener
Phthalates. Don’t ask me to pronounce it but do be aware that this chemical, used to soften plastic and used extensively in the bottled water industry and for many toys, food containers, and medical tubing, has been shown to effect … Continue reading