- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Tag Archives: online sales tax
The Senate has passed the “Marketplace Fairness Act” in a nod to traditional brick and mortar businesses who feel they are at a disadvantage with online retailers who are only compelled to collect sales taxes on purchases made by customers … Continue reading
California is poised to join New York State in imposing taxes on online purchases made in the state from retailers with a “presence” in California. This would be a huge blow to big online retailers like Amazon.com who have facilities … Continue reading