- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Tag Archives: hydro-fracking
To many of us, the idea of toxic chemicals released by fracking into our water supplies seems remote. We assume only folks living next door to hydraulic fracturing operations in Texas, Ohio or Pennsylvania could possibly be affected. Hydraulic fracturing … Continue reading
It’s about time the EPA looks into how natural gas fracking is affecting the drinking water of people living near the over 10,000 natural gas drilling sites in the U.S. The EPA announced last week that they will study the … Continue reading
Wow, I must have been too busy last week to notice the email I received from American Rivers that announced the “Most Endangered Rivers of 2011.” I received another email today urging me to take action to help protect our … Continue reading
Hydraulic fracturing is the new oil boom. This controversial process to extract natural gas from deep below the earth’s surface has been expanding at breakneck speed, almost as if gas companies are racing against an invisible clock. Perhaps they are … Continue reading