- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Tag Archives: Fracking
To many of us, the idea of toxic chemicals released by fracking into our water supplies seems remote. We assume only folks living next door to hydraulic fracturing operations in Texas, Ohio or Pennsylvania could possibly be affected. Hydraulic fracturing … Continue reading
It’s about time the EPA looks into how natural gas fracking is affecting the drinking water of people living near the over 10,000 natural gas drilling sites in the U.S. The EPA announced last week that they will study the … Continue reading
A recent study released by the USGS shows 13% of private wells in the U.S. are contaminated with levels of metals and other elements above the set safety standards for health. Contaminants of particular concern include arsenic, uranium, manganese, radon, … Continue reading
While New York State is poised to give the go ahead to new hydraulic fracking operations, lawyers are lining up to defend property owners who are reconsidering their leases, and for municipalities who want to keep fracking out of town … Continue reading