- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Tag Archives: extinction
The looming problem of the continued acidification of our oceans is compounded by the fact that oceanographers don’t even understand much about it. That is why the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are proposing increased monitoring of our oceans in order … Continue reading