- Phthalates and Prenatal Exposure: A Good Reason to Avoid Bottled Water.
- Vortex Water Distiller in Collapsible Bucket
- Site-wide Sale Going On Now at Highwater Filters
- Donations to Earthquake Victims ~ 5% of Sales until end of April
- Removing fluoride from drinking water: Is bone char a good alternative?
Category Archives: Fukushima nuclear accident
Let us never forget the tragedy following the earthquake and tsunami in Japan a year ago. On March 11, 2011, life changed irreversibly for many people living in proximity to the nuclear power plant at Fukushima. From now until Monday, … Continue reading
Sorry, the sale is over. Check back on March 11 when we will be having a very special sale in commemoration of the anniversary of the earthquake and tsunami in Fukushima. Highwater Filters is celebrating our … Continue reading
Events at Fukushima continue to be tenuous. Workers are desperately trying to inject decontaminated water into the reactors in an attempt to cool the reactor cores. But the process was suspended today after only 90 minutes, due to pipe leakage. … Continue reading
In a devastating blow to the people of Japan, Tepco announced today that the highest readings yet (up to 4,000 millisieverts per hour at reactor No. 1) were recorded inside the Fukushima reactor. This announcement comes on the heals of … Continue reading